Financial Giving FAQ
How can I give financially to Restoration?
There are five ways to give financially:
- Place your offering in the collection during Sunday worship. Please make checks payable to Restoration Anglican Church.
- Mail your offering to Restoration Anglican Church, 101 W. Broad St., Suite 500, Falls Church, VA, 22046.
- Make an one-time online gift.
- Make a recurring online gift. Log in to the Restoration Online Community, select the Give tab and follow the instructions. Contact us if you need log-in instructions.
- Make a recurring ACH offering. ACH is short for Automated Clearing House and is an electronic funds transfer network. You use the ACH system, if your paycheck is automatically deposited to your checking account. You can make regular automated offerings to Restoration by preparing and returning this form with a voided check to our Parish Administrator, Kat Downs. (Option 5 and option 4 are very similar. The key difference: with option 4, you arrange your recurring gift online, and with option 5, you instruct Restoration to arrange your recurring gift by submitting a paper form.)
Is Restoration charged a fee when I give online?
- Restoration pays a transaction fee for each online gift it receives. The fee is significantly higher for gifts made with a bankcard (3%+) than gifts made with a checking account or via ACH (45 cents).
- To make a gift with your checking account, log in to the Restoration Online Community, select the Give tab, and select Checking Account from the Recurring Gift section. If you want to make a one-time gift, set the number of contributions to “1.” Questions about this option? Contact us.
- To make a recurring ACH offering, prepare and return this form with a voided check to our Parish Administrator, Kat Downs.
How do I obtain my giving history?
- To obtain a complete record of your giving history to Restoration, please contact us – just fill out the form and choose “Giving” from the drop-down menu.
- To obtain your online giving history, log in to the Restoration Online Community, select Go to my profile, select the Financial tab, and select Giving Statement.