How can I give financially to Restoration?
There are five ways to give financially:
- Place your offering in the collection during Sunday Worship. Please make checks payable to Restoration Anglican Church.
- Mail your offering to Restoration Anglican Church, 1815 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22207.
- Make an one-time online gift.
- Make a recurring online gift. Log in to the Restoration Online Community, select the Give tab and follow the instructions. Contact us if you need log-in instructions.
Is Restoration charged a fee when I give online?
- Restoration pays a transaction fee for each online gift it receives. The fee is significantly higher for gifts made with a bankcard (3%+) than gifts made with a checking account or via ACH (45 cents).
- To make a gift with your checking account, log in to the Restoration Online Community, select the Give tab, and select Checking Account from the Recurring Gift section. If you want to make a one-time gift, set the number of contributions to “1.” Questions about this option? Contact us.
How do I obtain my giving history?
- To obtain a complete record of your giving history to Restoration, please contact our Parish Administrator, Kathy Kenyon.
- To obtain your online giving history, log in to the Restoration Online Community, select Go to my profile, select the Financial tab, and select Giving Statement.