Have you ever:
- served greeted, served communion, ushed, read scripture, or run the sound board at a Sunday worship service?
- volunteered at AFAC, A-SPAN, Casa Chirilagua, or the Sunrise assisted living center?
- led a small group?
- been part of the worship team at Sunday worship?
- worked in the nursery?
- gone to West Virginia or Moldova?
- led a kids’s small group?
- worked around the church?
- planted a seedling for our Plant-a-Row-for-AFAC garden?
- baked communion bread?
- brought snacks for fellowship time?
- come to a parish meeting?
- prayed for Restoration?
- served on a committee?
- SHOWN UP FOR WORSHIP ON A SUNDAY????
If you’ve done ANY of those things — and that’s all of you — then we want to say THANK YOU! Restoration is a church full of amazing people. You offer so much of yourselves — your time, your presence, your prayers, your gifts — and our church wouldn’t be the amazing community it is without you.
So come on out to a picnic this Sunday from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. We’ll have BBQ and drinks, face painting and a moon bounce. You bring a side or dessert to share, a chair or a picnic blanket, but most of all– bring yourselves!
Please take just a second to RSVP here so we can be sure to have plenty of food for everyone!
See you Sunday — and thanks!Posted by Josh on Jun, 07 2012 | 2 comments