Here is the FAQ that you should have received about the retreat. Just in case you have any last minute questions…
Can’t wait to see you at Massanetta Springs! Drive Safe!
- What time does the retreat start on Friday October 22? We start at 7:30 pm on Friday with teaching and fellowship. Registration will be available beginning at 5:30. WE WILL NOT BE HAVING A MEAL TOGETHER FRIDAY NIGHT. Please have dinner before you arrive.
- Where do I go to register when I get there? There will be a registration table set up in the hotel lobby. Get your retreat packet from the table, and your room key from the front desk.
- What is the schedule? You will receive a copy of the schedule when you arrive. But, for those who love to plan… We start Saturday and Sunday at 8AM, and the retreat ends on Sunday with lunch at 12:30 PM
- Do I need to bring linens, sleeping bags, towels, etc.? Only if you want extras! Massanetta provides sheets and towels…..but please do bring extra if you think you need one. If you like to sleep on your own comfy pillow – bring it along!
- Should I bring my own food? No need to bring any food. All meals will be provided by Massanetta, and RAC will be providing snacks throughout the retreat. If you need something special (diet restrictions, allergies, etc), please let Mary Vinson know!
- Do I need to bring anything else for free time? Feel free to bring footballs, kick balls, throw a fun game in the car in case of rain. We have planned community activities for Sat. Afternoon free time. The only one you need to sign up for in advance for Sat afternoon is the wine tour – if you want to do that – contact Jeff Walton.
- Can I get my pilates on? Of course! Emily Courtney has graciously agreed to teach a Pilates class on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM. Class sizes limited to 12 each, so email her if you would like to participate – all you have to do is bring your own mat!
- This should have been my first question…..how do I get there? Directions are easy….Take 66 West to 81 South, continue to Harrisonburg Exit 247A Route 33 East. Go about 3 miles and turn right to Massanetta Springs. WATCH for the sign! The camp is less than one mile down that last road, on your right. Go to the big brick hotel…the lobby is in the center of the building.
OH! One more time: We will not be having any services on Quincy Street this weekend. See you on October 31!!