You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.
- What time does the retreat start on Friday, October 21? We start at 7:30pm on Friday with worship, fellowship and small groups. Check in will be available beginning at 5:30pm. We will not be having a meal together Friday night. Please have dinner before you arrive.
- Where do I go to check in when I get there? There will be a registration table set up in the hotel lobby. Get your retreat packet from the table, and your room key from the front desk.
- What is the schedule? You will receive a copy of the schedule when you arrive. But, for those who love to plan: We start Saturday and Sunday at 8am, and the retreat ends on with lunch on Sunday.
- Do I need to bring linens, sleeping bags, towels, etc.? Only if you want extras! Massanetta provides sheets and towels, but please do bring extra if you think you need one. If you like to sleep on your own comfy pillow – bring it along!
- Should I bring my own food? No need to bring any food. All meals will be provided by Massanetta, and Restoration will be providing snacks throughout the retreat. If you need something special (diet restrictions, allergies, etc), please let Mary Ann Calhoun know!
- Do I need to bring anything else for free time? Please bring a digital camera (phone camera is fine) for one of the activities! Also, feel free to bring footballs, kick balls, and a fun game in case of rain. We have planned community activities for Saturday afternoon free time.
- This should have been my first question: how do I get there? Directions are easy! Take 66 West to 81 South, continue to Harrisonburg Exit 247A Route 33 East. Go to the 7th stoplight (about 2.5 miles) and turn right on Massanetta Springs Road (Route 687). The main parking lot for the conference center is approximately a half mile on the right. (Look for the stone wall on the right and if you have passed the flashing light you have gone too far.) Go to the big brick hotel, the lobby is in the center of the building.
Don’t forget: We will NOT be having any services at Quincy Street on Sunday, October 23. See you on October 30!