Sunday Announcements – June 19, 2016
- Two Services. For our summer schedule, we will only have corporate worship at 9am and 11am starting Sun, June 26 through Sun, Sept 4.
- Apex First Annual Family Picnic on Sun, June 26 from 5pm to 7pm at Restoration. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
- Leading a Small Group. We are looking for new small group leaders for Fall 2016. If you are potentially interested in leading a group, please contact Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to sign up is July 10, 2016.
- Worship is for Lovers. Join us on Wednesdays at 7:30pm in the months of July and August in the fellowship hall. We will learn about how historic Christian practices of worship shape us into lovers of God and neighbor and how modern “secular” practices try to capture our affections.
- Sunday Volunteers, look for the new summer schedule coming soon!
- Parking Reminder. Thank you for joining us in loving our neighbors by parking at the lot on 15th and Quincy Street and either walking or riding the shuttle with James (our bus driver) to the church building on Sundays.
- Wendell Kimbrough Concert. Wendell is a friend of Restoration and a great musician and singer/songwriter. He writes wonderful music for the church to sing together, so save the evening of Thurs, Aug 18 for a great time of listening and singing beautiful music. Questions? Contact email@example.com. Ticket info soon.
- Pig Roast. Save the date for Sat, Sept 10 to travel to the country with our church community to feast on a pig and play. This will be a great way for us to celebrate the beginning of our school year together.