Sunday Announcements – August 7, 2016
- Summer @ Restoration. We have a preschool kids’ small group at both services during the summer. Elementary-aged kids join us in the sanctuary throughout the service. Worship bags are available at the kid check-in area downstairs. Nursery is always available.
- APEX Tipping Point: Our Youth Summer Program, “TIPPING POINT,” tipped off July 16th. Email Isaiah Brooms for details, firstname.lastname@example.org. Register at restorationarlington.org/ministries/apex/ and on the app.
- Two Services. For our summer schedule, we will only have corporate worship at 9am and 11am through Sun, Sept 4.
- AFAC Summer Farmers’ Market Runs happen in July and August on Sunday afternoons from 12:30-3:30pm. Sign up at
- Wendell Kimbrough Show on Thurs, Aug 18 at 7:00pm. Three musicians from our congregation will join his crew to make it an awesome night of listening and singing. The best deal is $15 for two people and normal admission is $10 per person, so bring a friend who might not come to Restoration! Scroll to the bottom of restorationarlington.org to order your tickets today or buy them through the app. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Pig Roast: On Sat, Sept 10 we will travel to the country with our church community to feast on a pig and play. You can buy your tickets now at restorationarlington.org/news/pig-roast-2016/ or on the app.
- Parking Reminder. Thank you for joining us in loving our neighbors by parking at the lot on 15th and Quincy Street and either walking or riding the shuttle with James (our bus driver) to the church building on Sundays.
- Fall Retreat is coming! Register now for the annual Fall Retreat. We’ll gather for a weekend of worshipping, learning, and playing Oct 15-16, 2016. You won’t want to miss it. Register now at restorationarlington.org/ministries/retreats/ or on the app.
- The RestoApp. This is a great tool we use to help make listening to sermons and music, giving, volunteering, contacting folks in the congregation, and signing up for events easier! It’s in the App Store for Apple users and Google Play for Android folks. Ask for a Church Community Builder login by scrolling to the bottom of the App’s main screen, selecting “contact,” and selecting “request a CCB login.”