- Holy Week offering: It is Restoration’s custom Maundy Thursday through Easter to donate all of our offerings to a cause or partner that is doing something vital in the Kingdom of God. This year, we’re giving our offerings to Restoration Immigration Legal Aid (RILA). We are honored to support this ministry and invite you to give generously.
- Want to get connected? Small Group sign up starts today. It’s what we do. Sign-ups are at restorationarlington.org.
- Starting Easter Sunday, we will spend 7 weeks following the “Explore God” series. We hope that every person at Restoration will bring a friend to ask hard questions and hear winsome teaching. We would love many people to come to know Jesus. This takes LOTS OF PRAYER. Will you join our prayer wall? Will you add your friends name to be prayed for? SIGN UP for one hour of prayer at restorationarlington.org/exploregodprayer
- APEX will not be meeting this evening or next weekend.
- Be Still and Know. Busy? Take time to BE STILL AND KNOW. Need some time and space to hear from the Lord? Join us on Wednesday, April 19 at 7:30pm for a time of silent, contemplative prayer. Bring a Bible, journal, blanket/jacket and an expectant heart.
Holy Week at Restoration
Mid-week Eucharist: Wed at 12:15pm The final mid-week Eucharist.
Maundy Thursday: The Last Supper & Foot Washing 7:30pm (shuttle service and nursery provided).
Stations of the Cross and Silent Prayer Fri at 10am for children and the young at heart, 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm.
Good Friday: The Last Words of Christ 7:30pm Hear how the stories of people in our service are weaving into God’s big story. (shuttle service and nursery provided).
Saturday Easter Egg Fun and Frolic 10am at Oakgrove Park for an egg hunt, storytime, fun, and fellowship. Questions? Ask Melanie
The Great Vigil of Easter: Sat at 8:30pm (shuttle provided, but no nursery); bring food or a fun beverage to share for the Resurrection Party. Looking for festive folk to help with party details, set-up and clean-up. Contact Jennifer. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS NIGHT OF CELEBRATION
Easter Sunday: Holy Eucharist 9am, 11am and 5pm. Bring a friend as we start our Explore God series. (Kids’ Small Groups will not meet. Kids remain with their families through the service. Nursery will be available.)