- Register for a small group. Almost everyone who worships with us on Sunday evenings is in a small group during the week. Groups began last week and run through the week of June 4. Register today on the front page of restorationarlington.org. Last day to sign up!
- Apex Youth Ministry tonight. If you are a youth, hope to see you, in the fellowship hall after the 5 o’clock service! Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Evensong on Elbert Ave Tonight. During Eastertide, we are meeting at Leigh’s an Este’s place (the beautiful, old white house, 3835 Elbert Ave, Alexandria) for singing, praying, and listening together on Sundays from 7:15pm – 8:15.
- Seven Weeks of Prayer: Will you join our prayer wall for the Explore God series? Will you add names to be prayed for? SIGN UP for one hour of prayer at restorationarlington.org/exploregodprayer
- RestoMen: Join us on Tuesday, May 9 for our next gathering. We begin at 7pm with a catered, light supper (Bring $5 to help cover the cost). At 7:30pm we start the program, & end promptly @ 9pm. This month we’re talking about “Wisdom & Our Anger”.
- Look at the Writing on the Walls. Would you like to begin learning how to script like that? “Calligraphy. Flesh made Word” will be the next RestoArts Workshop hosted by Carrie Montalto at her house on Sat, May 20 at 1pm. There are 14 spots open for participants aged middle school and up. Your fee will cover materials needed for the workshop. Sign up at https://restorationarlington.org/workshops/
Restoration is Hiring:
- Facility Coordinator: The part-time Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming space for the Restoration community by functioning as the main point of contact for all facilities inquiries, escalations, maintenance, and repairs. Contact Kat (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.
- Nursery Coordinator: The part-time Nursery Coordinator will maintain a safe and welcoming nursery environment by overseeing nursery space, supplies, curriculum and staff (both paid and volunteer) with a goal of providing easily accessible opportunities for our children to grow as disciples of Jesus. Contact Louise (email@example.com) if you are interested.