- Women Unscripted. We will continue exploring what it means to be “mature children,” this month focusing on the topic of rest. Join us May 16 at 7:30pm at the church.
- After-Service Prayer Training. Prayer is key to our life together at Restoration. Get equipped to pray for others. Training is Sun, May 21 from 1:30pm – 4 in the fellowship Hall.
- Parish Meeting and RILA Info Night: The next Parish Meeting will be on Tues, June 6. We’ll serve pizza at 7 pm, followed by the meeting at 7:30 pm. Childcare for those in 5th grade and below will be available. Please email Louise (email@example.com) to RSVP for childcare.
- Kathleen Cauley Seminar! Are you interested on working on the relationships closest to you, your marriage, your kids? Kathleen Cauley, M.Ed., LMFT will present “How our family of origin affects our relationships today” at Restoration on June 14th @ 7pm. Ask Kathy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for childcare info, RSVP, and questions.
- APEX Middle and High School Leader Recruiting: Interested in encountering the word of God with middle and high school students while eating tacos, shooting them with paintballs, and swinging from a ropes course? If so, APEX Youth Ministry is looking for a leader/volunteer just like you. Contact email@example.com.
- No Apex Youth Ministry tonight. If you are a youth, hope to see you next weekend! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Evensong on Elbert Ave Tonight. During Eastertide, we are meeting at Leigh’s and Este’s place (the beautiful, old white house, 3835 Elbert Ave, Alexandria) for singing, praying, and listening together on Sundays from 7:15 – 8:15 pm.
Restoration is Hiring:
- Facility Coordinator: The part-time Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming space for the Restoration community by functioning as the main point of contact for all facilities inquiries, escalations, maintenance, and repairs. Contact Kat (email@example.com) if you are interested.
- Nursery Coordinator: The part-time Nursery Coordinator will maintain a safe and welcoming nursery environment by overseeing nursery space, supplies, curriculum and staff (both paid and volunteer) with a goal of providing easily accessible opportunities for our children to grow as disciples of Jesus. Contact Louise (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.