- APEX Middle and High School Leader Recruiting: Interested in encountering the word of God with middle and high school students while eating tacos, shooting them with paintballs, and swinging from a ropes course? If so, APEX Youth Ministry is looking for a leader/volunteer just like you. Contact email@example.com.
- No Apex Youth Ministry tonight. Curious about APEX? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Evensong on Elbert Ave Tonight. During Eastertide, we’ve been meeting at Leigh’s and Este’s place (the beautiful, old white house, 3835 Elbert Ave, Alexandria) for singing, praying, and listening together on Sundays from 7:15pm – 8:15.
- Parish Meeting and RILA Info Night: The next Parish Meeting will be on Tues, June 6. There will be a fundraising dinner at 6:30pm hosted by the Bolivia team, followed by the meeting at 7:30pm. Childcare for those in 5th grade and below will be available. Please email Louise (email@example.com) to RSVP for childcare.
- Mid-week lunchtime Eucharists re-start on June 7 and run through July (except July 5). They run from 12:15pm to 1 in the sanctuary. Join us.
- Wounded by religion? Come for a Healing Eucharist service Tues, June 13, 7.30pm in the sanctuary. This is a contemplative service with an opportunity for healing prayer. We will focus on healing from hurts from the church, but please come if you are seeking any kind of healing, or simply a quiet evening with God.
- Kathleen Cauley Seminar! Are you interested on working on the relationships closest to you, your marriage, your kids? Kathleen Cauley, M.Ed., LMFT will present “How our family of origin affects our relationships today” at Restoration on June 14th @ 7pm. Ask Kathy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for childcare info, RSVP, and questions.
Restoration is Hiring:
- Facility Coordinator: The part-time Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming space for the Restoration community by functioning as the main point of contact for all facilities inquiries, escalations, maintenance, and repairs. Contact Kat (email@example.com) if you are interested.
- Nursery Coordinator: The part-time Nursery Coordinator will maintain a safe and welcoming nursery environment by overseeing nursery space, supplies, curriculum and staff (both paid and volunteer) with a goal of providing easily accessible opportunities for our children to grow as disciples of Jesus. Contact Louise (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.