Sunday Announcements – May 7, 2017
- Holy Week Giving Total. During Holy Week, we collected $17,948.16 for the Restoration Immigration Legal Aid center (RILA). Thank you so much for your generosity!
- RestoMen: Join us on Tues, May 9 for our next gathering. We begin at 7 pm with a catered, light supper (Bring $5 to help cover the cost). At 7:30 pm we start the program, and end promptly at 9 pm. This month we’re talking about “Wisdom & Our Anger.”
- RestoArts Workshop. “Calligraphy. Flesh made Word” will be hosted by Carrie Montalto at her house on Sat, May 20 at 1 pm. There are 14 spots open for participants aged middle school and up. A $10 fee will cover materials needed for the workshop. Sign up at https://restorationarlington.org/workshops/
- Parish Meeting and RILA Info Night: The next Parish Meeting will be on Tues, June 6. We’ll serve pizza at 7 pm, followed by the meeting at 7:30 pm. Childcare for those in 5th grade and below will be available. Please email Louise (email@example.com) to RSVP for childcare.
- Apex Youth Ministry tonight. If you are a youth, hope to see you, in the fellowship hall after the 5 o’clock service! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Evensong on Elbert Ave Tonight. During Eastertide, we are meeting at Leigh’s and Este’s place (the beautiful, old white house, 3835 Elbert Ave, Alexandria) for singing, praying, and listening together on Sundays from 7:15 – 8:15 pm.
Restoration is Hiring:
- Facility Coordinator: The part-time Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming space for the Restoration community by functioning as the main point of contact for all facilities inquiries, escalations, maintenance, and repairs. Contact Kat (email@example.com) if you are interested.
- Nursery Coordinator: The part-time Nursery Coordinator will maintain a safe and welcoming nursery environment by overseeing nursery space, supplies, curriculum and staff (both paid and volunteer) with a goal of providing easily accessible opportunities for our children to grow as disciples of Jesus. Contact Louise (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.