- Let us welcome the newly baptized! Today we celebrate the baptisms of Henry William Singh, Charles Michael Singh, Samuel Christopher Belen (9am), Robert Hudson Cramer, Susanna Grace Cramer, Charles Wilson Tapp, and Frances Harrison Tapp (11am). Please pray for them as they grow in their faith and love for Jesus.
- Congratulations to the Rev. Morgan Reed on his ordination to the Presbyterate at the 5pm worship service tonight!
- Middle School APEX will meet tonight at Rocklands BBQ. We will depart, as a group, from the lower Narthex at 6:45pm. Parents can also drop their kids off at Rocklands at 7pm. Please arrange to pick your child up from Rocklands BBQ @ 8pm.
- Parish Meeting and RILA Info Night: The next Parish Meeting will be this Tues, June 6. There will be a fundraising dinner at 6:30pm hosted by the Bolivia team, followed by the meeting at 7:30pm. Childcare for those in 5th grade and below will be available. Please email Louise (firstname.lastname@example.org) to RSVP for childcare.
- Mid-week lunchtime Eucharists re-start on Wed, June 7 and run through July (except July 5). They run from 12:15pm to 1 in the sanctuary. Join us.
- Cherrydale Yard Sale. Step up to reach out to our neighbors by helping with the annual Cherrydale Yard Sale on June 10. Joe and Anna Whitehead will be hosting a table at Restoration as they offer refreshments to our neighbors as they pass by. Let Joe know if you can help serve! email@example.com
- Wounded by religion? Come for a Healing Eucharist service Tues, June 13, 7.30pm in the sanctuary. This is a contemplative service with an opportunity for healing prayer. We will focus on healing from hurts from the church, but please come if you are seeking any kind of healing, or simply a quiet evening with God.
- Kathleen Cauley Seminar! Are you interested on working on the relationships closest to you, your marriage, your kids? Kathleen Cauley, M.Ed., LMFT will present “How our family of origin affects our relationships today” at Restoration on June 14th @ 7pm. Ask Kathy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for childcare info, RSVP, and questions.
Restoration is Hiring:
Nursery Coordinator: The part-time Nursery Coordinator will maintain a safe and welcoming nursery environment by overseeing nursery space, supplies, curriculum and staff (both paid and volunteer) with a goal of providing easily accessible opportunities for our children to grow as disciples of Jesus. Contact Louise (email@example.com) if you are interested.