- Sunday Volunteer New Schedule: All Sunday Volunteers (upstairs and downstairs), Spring will be here soon and now is the time to update your availability for March and April. This Includes Holy Week. Deadline for updates on MSP is today. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restoration Songs and Prayer. “It was so good to have the intentional space and time to listen, to pray, to worship, or to just be quiet…to be in a sacred space with powerful worship music and just ‘be.'” The next Songs and Prayer is next Sat, Feb 24 from 7pm to 8:30. Questions? Ask email@example.com or ask someone who went.
- Confirmation is Coming! Would you like to be confirmed? Interested in learning more about Anglicanism? Join us for a 3 week confirmation class, which culminates with a confirmation service on 3/18. We’ll meet from 5-6:30pm on Sunday, 2/25, 3/4, & 3/11. Contact Nathan Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making a Marriage Last Seminar Tonight. This seminar will take the place of our 5pm service tonight. We will have nursery and a kid movie for children 5th grade and below. Note from David below.*
- Curious about Incarnation Anglican? Join us for a relaxed evening of good food, new friends, and prayer for our community. All are welcome. Friday, Feb 23 at 7:30pm. Contact Amy for details: email@example.com
- Evensong tonight from 7pm-8. We follow a loose liturgy and spend time free-form singing, praying, sharing, and listening to the Holy Spirit asking his guidance for the week to come. Extended healing prayer is available following Evensong. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like a team to pray with you.
- Praying Through the Year. We have developed a prayer guide that includes a simplified morning, noon, evening, and compline with accompanied lectionary readings. This Lent, consider taking on one of the prayer times of the day that you have never practiced. See how the Lord uses it to shape your waking up, your midday, or your going to bed. They are free at the Welcome Table.
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: 571.766.6495
* I am so grateful for John and Susan Yates: they and their church launched Restoration 9 years ago. They have been married for 46 years, and they have coached thousands (really) of couples with tips and advice on how to strengthen their marriage. I hope that folks who ARE married AND folks who KNOW married people will attend. Throughout the year, we want to provide extra teaching on topics that are important to our congregation. I hope you will make this evening a priority. – David