- Get Trained in Prayer. We have had increasing numbers of people desiring prayer after our services, and we are seeking more volunteers to pray with us. Come see how God will grow you as you intercede for others. We have two upcoming trainings: one on Sun, March 11, 1-3:30, and the other on Sat, March 17, 9:30-Noon. They are the same content, so pick one! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in Incarnation? Learn more about Incarnation and serve South Arlington by joining us for a stream cleanup along Four Mile Run, followed by Bolivian food together on the Pike. Saturday, March 10, from 10a-1p. RSVP or learn more: email@example.com.
- RestoMen Gathering: Join us Tues, March 13 for our next RestoMen gathering. We begin at 7pm with supper (Bring $5 to help cover the cost). at 7:30pm we start the program and end promptly at 9pm. We’re looking at the life of David, and our topic is “Extending Mercy to those who hurt us.”
- Bolivia Prayer Group. All are invited for an hour of prayer for our partners in Bolivia. Tues, March 6, 7:30 pm, Wallin home, 5910 19th St. N. 22205. RSVP to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baptisms at the Easter Vigil. We invite older children, youth, and adults who have not been baptized to receive this sacrament on the Saturday before Easter Sunday at the Easter Vigil. Contact email@example.com if you would like to be baptized.
- Interested in leading a Small Group? We are looking for new small group leaders for Spring 2018. If you are potentially interested in leading a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to sign up is March 25, 2018.
- Praying Through the Year. We have developed a prayer guide that includes a simplified morning, noon, evening, and compline with accompanied lectionary readings. This Lent, consider taking on one of the prayer times of the day that you have never practiced. See how the Lord uses it to shape your waking up, your midday, or your going to bed. They are free at the Welcome Table.
- Evensong tonight from 7pm-8. We follow a loose liturgy and spend time free-form singing, praying, sharing, and listening to the Holy Spirit asking his guidance for the week to come. Extended healing prayer is available following Evensong. Contact email@example.com if you have questions or would like a team to pray with you.
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Have a Restoration announcement for the Worship Guide? Deadline for submission is Tuesday at 5pm. Go to restorationarlington.org/contacts
Holy Week Schedule
Palm Sunday: (3/25) We will begin outside with services at 9, 11, and 5.
Maundy Thursday: 7:30pm (shuttle service and nursery provided).
Walking the Cross: 8:30am at the Brooks’s House
Stations of the Cross: Fri at 10am for children and the young at heart, 12pm, and 2pm.
Good Friday: 7:30pm (shuttle service and nursery provided).
The Great Vigil of Easter: 8:30pm (shuttle provided, but no nursery); bring food or a fun beverage to share for the Resurrection Party
Easter Sunday: normal service times at 9, 11 and 5.