- RestoMen Gathering: Join us Tues, March 13 for our next RestoMen gathering. We begin at 7pm with supper (Bring $5 to help cover the cost). At 7:30pm we start the program and end promptly at 9pm. We’re looking at the life of David, and our topic is “Extending Mercy to those who hurt us.”
- Get Trained in Prayer. We have had increasing numbers of people desiring prayer after our services, and we are seeking more volunteers to pray with us. Come see how God will grow you as you intercede for others. We have two upcoming trainings: one today, March 11, 1-3:30, and the other on Sat, March 17, 9:30-Noon. They are the same content, so pick one! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baptisms at the Easter Vigil. We invite older children, youth, and adults who have not been baptized to receive this sacrament on the Saturday before Easter Sunday at the Easter Vigil. Contact email@example.com if you would like to be baptized.
- Resurrection Party! We will be celebrating after the Easter Vigil with a Resurrection Party! Savory snacks or sweet treats may be delivered to the kitchen prior to the service. If you are interested in helping with this party, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in leading a Small Group? We are looking for new small group leaders for Spring 2018. If you are potentially interested in leading a group, please contact email@example.com. The deadline to sign up is March 25, 2018.
- Hostesses for RestoWomen Gatherings. RestoWomen Gatherings are coming this spring! (April 15-27) We are looking for women to host these informal, fun get-togethers in their home (or another convenient location of their choosing). Email Jennie (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get involved!
- Evensong tonight from 7pm-8. We follow a loose liturgy and spend time free-form singing, praying, sharing, and listening to the Holy Spirit asking his guidance for the week to come. Extended healing prayer is available following Evensong. Contact email@example.com if you have questions or would like a team to pray with you.
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Have a Restoration announcement for the Worship Guide? Deadline for submission is Tuesday at 5pm. Go to restorationarlington.org/contacts
Holy Week Schedule
Palm Sunday: (3/25) We will begin outside with services at 9, 11, and 5.
Maundy Thursday: 7:30pm (shuttle service and nursery provided)
Walking the Cross: 8:30am at the Brooks’s House
Stations of the Cross: Fri at 10am for children and the young at heart, 12pm, and 2pm.
Good Friday: 7:30pm (shuttle service and nursery provided)
The Great Vigil of Easter: 8:30pm (shuttle provided, but no nursery); bring food or a fun beverage to share for the Resurrection Party
Easter Sunday: normal service times at 9, 11 and 5. (shuttle service and nursery provided, but no kids’ small groups)