Sunday Announcements – May 27, 2018
- Incarnation Sunday Evening Prayer: The Incarnation launch team will start meeting for Sunday Evening prayer at the Grays’ home on June 3, 5pm. If you’d like to join us please let Liz know so that she can send you details, email@example.com.
- Become a Member at Restoration! Forms for membership can be accessed at restorationarlington.org and are due May 25. Membership Sunday, when you sign the big green book, is on June 10.
- Parish Meeting and Bowlivia Fundraiser: The next Parish Meeting will be on Sun, June 3. At 12:30pm, we’ll serve lunch in bowls (get it? bowlivia?) and receive generous donations for the Bolivia team. The meeting will start at 1pm. Childcare for those in 5th grade and below will be available. Please email Jill (firstname.lastname@example.org) to RSVP for childcare.
- Want to impact 25% of our church? There are over 175 students under the age of 18 who attend Restoration every weekend. They — like you — meet in small groups to wrestle with scripture, pray, and encourage each other. They also play wild games and worship with live music! Curious about how you can get in on the fun? Chat with Isaiah about middle- and high-school APEX (email@example.com) Reach out to Louise about preschool-elementary kids (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sunday Volunteer Training: The next training for Sunday Volunteers will be June 10th, immediately following the 11:00 service and will last about 1 hour. Serving on Sundays is open to everyone, no experience necessary. With over 50 volunteers needed each Sunday, this is a great way to serve, meet others and fill a much appreciated, and valued, role at Restoration. For more information please contact Kathy Kenyon (email@example.com)
- Restoration is hiring a Facilities Coordinator! The part-time Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming space for the Restoration community by functioning as the main point of contact for all facilities inquiries, escalations, maintenance, and repairs. Find more info: https://restorationarlington.org/restoration-is-hiring/
- Cherrydale Garage Sale – The Cherrydale Garage Sale is happening June 16, 8-12. If you want to volunteer to serve refreshments to hungry and thirsty bargain hunters in our community, please let Joe know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AFAC Cereal Donations: Cereal (low sugar) donations are collected in the lower Narthex every Sunday. Donations go to Arlington Food Assistance Center.
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.