Sunday Announcements – July 15, 2018
- Incarnation Sunday Evening Prayer: The Incarnation launch team is meeting tonight for Sunday Evening prayer at the Grays’ home at 5pm. If you’d like to join please let Liz know so that she can send you details, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restoration Summer Cookout July 15: Join us at Oak Grove Park (1606 N Quincy St across from the parking garage) tonight after the 5pm service. Restoration will provide the meat, veggie burgers, and drinks. You bring desserts (last names A-G), sides (last names H-Z), chairs, and friends! Want to help? Email email@example.com. Our rain location will be in the fellowship hall.
- Summer Small Group: Are you sad small groups are over for the summer? Now you don’t have to be! Join Scott this summer on Thursday nights (7:30-9pm) starting July 12th. We’ll be following the sermon series and talking about our work and why it matters to God, to us, and to the world. Sign up on the Restoration small group page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rule of Life Workshop: We all have a rule of life. For most, it is unwritten and unintentional. Come to Restoration on Tues, July 31 6:30-8:30pm for a mini-workshop on how to create an purposeful and personal rule of life that reflects God’s best for you. Questions? Sign up? email email@example.com
- Interested in Leading a Small Group? Would you like to lead a Small Group? We are looking for new small group leaders for Fall 2018. If you are potentially interested in leading a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to sign up is July 31, 2018.
- Restoration is hiring a Facilities Coordinator! The part-time Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming space for the Restoration community by functioning as the main point of contact for all facilities inquiries, escalations, maintenance, and repairs. Find more info: https://restorationarlington.org/restoration-is-hiring/
- Restoration Immigration Legal Aid is hiring! Part-time Legal Advocate/Program Director and part-time Administrative Director. New volunteers also welcome! Contact email@example.com.
- AFAC Farmers’ Market Runs Volunteers Needed – RAC is forming teams to support AFAC in it’s effort to provide supplemental groceries to our Arlington neighbors in need. Volunteers are needed to help pick up donated food from farmer’s markets and bag the produce. Join us any Sunday in July-Aug from 12:15-3:30!
- Don’t leave without saying goodbye. In this area, people come and go all the time. We get it. But we’d love to say goodbye and pray for you before you go. If you’re moving away, please let us know: go to restorationarlington.org/contact and choose “Connect.”
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
July 1 – September 2 – nursery and preschool @ 9 & 11 only
Key Dates for the Fall: Reserve these dates. More details to come!
Sept 6 (Thurs): Vision Night
Sept 11 (Tues): RILA Fundraiser
Oct 12 – Oct 14 (Fri-Sun): Fall Retreat
Nov 2 – Nov 3 (Fri-Sat): Wisdom and Technology
Have an announcement for the Worship Guide? Deadline for submission is Tuesday at 5pm. Go to restorationarlington.org/contact/announcements