- Incarnation Sunday Evening Prayer: The Incarnation launch team is meeting tonight for Sunday Evening prayer at the Grays’ home at 5pm. If you’d like to join please let Liz know so that she can send you details, email@example.com.
- Interested in Leading a Small Group? Would you like to lead a Small Group? We are looking for new small group leaders for Fall 2018. If you are potentially interested in leading a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to sign up is August 26.
- Rule of Life Workshop: We all have a rule of life. For most, it is unwritten and unintentional. Come to Restoration on Tues, July 31 6:30-8:30pm for a mini-workshop on how to create an purposeful and personal rule of life that reflects God’s best for you. Questions? Sign up? Email email@example.com
- Summer Small Group: Join Scott this summer on Thursday nights (7:30-9pm) at Restoration. We’ll be following the sermon series and talking about our work and why it matters to God, to us, and to the world. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restoration is hiring a Facilities Coordinator! The part-time Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming space for the Restoration community by functioning as the main point of contact for all facilities inquiries, escalations, maintenance, and repairs. Find more info: http:// restorationarlington.org/restoration-is-hiring/
- AFAC Farmers’ Market Runs Volunteers Needed – RAC is forming teams to support AFAC in it’s effort to provide supplemental groceries to our Arlington neighbors in need. Volunteers are needed to help pick up donated food from farmer’s markets and bag the produce. Join us any Sunday in July-Aug from 12:15-3:30!
- RILA Meals. We love providing food for clients and volunteers during clinic nights but are in need of more volunteers! Feel free to bring a meal as a family, with friends, roommates, or neighbors! Email Kate – email@example.com. Upcoming dates: 7/25, 8/15, 9/5, 9/19.
- Don’t leave without saying goodbye. In this area, people come and go all the time. We get it. But we’d love to say goodbye and pray for you before you go. If you’re moving away, please let us know: go to restorationarlington.org/contact and choose “Connect.”
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
July 22 – September 2 – nursery and preschool @ 9 & 11 only
Key Dates for the Fall: Reserve these dates. More details to come! Sept 6 (Thurs): Vision Night
Sept 11 (Tues): RILA Fundraiser
Oct 12 – Oct 14 (Fri-Sun): Fall Retreat
Nov 2 – Nov 3 (Fri-Sat): Wisdom and Technology