- All Saints Slide Show. Sunday, Nov 4, we will have a slide show to help us remember those Christians who have gone before us. If you would like to add a loved one who has died this past year to the slide show, please send Matt their name, your relation to them, and a high resolution image. Send to email@example.com by Tues, Oct 30 and please make “2018 All Saints” the subject line.
- Sunday Night Dinner. Join us tonight after the 5pm service for an informal time of food and fellowship at the Brooks’ house. We will meet around 6:45pm. Contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org for location details. Hope to see you there!
- Last Day to Nominate Someone for Vestry The vestry is 9 elected elders who provide spiritual and fiduciary oversight for Restoration. Send your nomination to email@example.com. Please include the nominee’s name and 2-3 sentences describing why they should be nominated.
- All Sunday Volunteers DEADLINE: We will be building a new schedule for Nov and Dec. The deadline to update your availability is today. This includes both Thanksgiving and Christmas, so please check your calendars and let us know if you will be unavailable. Question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- RILA Meals. We love providing food for clients and volunteers during clinic nights but are in need of more volunteers! Feel free to bring a meal as a family, with friends, roommates, or neighbors! Email Kate – email@example.com. Upcoming dates: 10/24, 11/7, 11/28
- Songs of Restoration and Prayer. Our next SRP is this Sat, Oct 27 at 7pm. I hope that you can join us and experience this signpost to point you further on your journey with Jesus. Family, friends, and housemates very welcome!
- RestoChoir! In the coming months we’ll have several opportunities for choral singing in the life and worship of our church. We’ll kick things off with an intro lunch and singalong next Sun, Oct 28, from 1-3pm. Interested? Email Liz Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ryan Bettwy’s Ordination. Everyone is invited to celebrate with us on Sun, Oct 28 at the 5pm as Ryan Bettwy is ordained as a deacon in the Anglican Church.
- RestoMen: Join us on Tues, Nov 6 for our next RestoMen gathering. We will begin at 7:30pm with supper, and end promptly at 9pm. This year we are looking at the challenges men face today, and our first topic is “The Challenge of Getting Real with Others.”
- Baptism Opportunities Available. Baptism Sunday is November 4th. We still have availability if you would like your child to be baptized. Register on the website. Mandatory parent training is on Tues, Oct 30th, Registration Deadline: Sun, Oct 28th. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Key Dates for the Fall: Reserve these dates. More details to come!
Nov 2 – Nov 3 (Fri-Sat): Wisdom and Technology