- No Service at 1815 N Quincy. Next Sunday, Oct 14, we will be worshiping in Massanetta Springs at the Fall Retreat. Why not take the opportunity to visit and encourage our church plant Incarnation at Greenbrier Baptist Church, 5401 7th Rd S, Arlington, VA 22204? You would be so welcome! Their worship service is at 5pm.
- RestoMen Kickoff. We want to invite all the men of Restoration to come to the RestoMen Kickoff on Tues, Oct 9, 7:30-9pm at the church. We are having chili and a Bonfire! This is a great opportunity to connect with other guys at church. Please join us!
- Can’t go to the Retreat? If you’re in your 20s, 30s, or just curious, you’re invited to the Navigator’s Brunch Sat, Oct 13, 10:30am at Anne and George’s house: 2915 N Dinwiddie Street, 22207. Questions? email@example.com. Free food, brief teaching, extended hanging out. Bring friends!
- Bolivia Prayer Night! On Tues, Oct 16, 7:30-8:30pm, all are invited to the Wallin’s house for prayer for our Bolivia partners, La Trinidad Anglican and Niños con Valor. We’ll also pray for immigrants in our community and ministries that serve them: Casa Chirilagua and RILA. Contact Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org for location and questions.
- After-Service Prayer Training. Attend one of the trainings to learn how to pray well for others at Restoration on either Sat, Oct 20, 9:30am-12 or Sun, Oct 21, 1pm-3:15pm (after Fall Retreat weekend). RSVP email@example.com
- All Sunday Volunteers: We will be building a new schedule for Nov and Dec. The deadline to update your availability is Sun, Oct 21. This includes both Thanksgiving and Christmas, so please check your calendars and let us know if you will be unavailable. Question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- RestoChoir! In the coming months we’ll have several opportunities for choral singing in the life and worship of our church. We’ll kick things off with an intro lunch and singalong on Sun, Oct 28, from 1-3pm. Interested? Email Liz Jones (email@example.com)
- RILA Meals. We love providing food for clients and volunteers during clinic nights but are in need of more volunteers! Feel free to bring a meal as a family, with friends, roommates, or neighbors! Email Kate – firstname.lastname@example.org. Upcoming dates: 10/24, 11/7, 11/28
- Songs of Restoration and Prayer. We had a great time this past weekend singing, praying, reflecting, responding, etc. Our next SRP is Sat, Oct 27 at 7pm. I hope that you can join us and experience this signpost to point you further on your journey with Jesus. Family, friends, and housemates very welcome!
- Volunteer with Casa Chirilagua: Come, serve, help change, and be changed with Casa Chirilagua as we develop relationships with families to see the Chirilagua neighborhood transformed by Christ. Volunteer to impact the lives of kids, teens and families. casachirilagua.org/volunteer
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Key Dates for the Fall: Reserve these dates. More details to come!
Oct 7 (Sun): Outreach Fair (today after each service)
Nov 2 – Nov 3 (Fri-Sat): Wisdom and Technology