- Small Group Registration is Open! Small groups are a key part of our life together at Restoration. You can register today at restorationarlington.org or on the app.
- The Women’s Retreat is happening Feb 8-10 at Meadowkirk retreat center in Middleburg, VA. You won’t want to miss this time of growing friendships and discipleship. Register at restorationarlington.org. The deadline to sign up is today (for real this time).
- New to Restoration Dinner – Are you new (or new-ish) to Restoration? We’d love to meet you, tell you a little more about the church, and answer any questions you have – all while feeding you a great dinner. Join us Jan 29 at 7:30 in the Fellowship Hall. Deadline to RSVP is 7pm tonight. RSVP at restorationarlington.org/NTRD
- RestoMen Gathering – Join us Tues Feb 5 for our next RestoMen gathering. We will begin at 7:30pm with supper and end promptly at 9. This month our topic is “The Challenge of the Pressure to Perform.” Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolivia Team. Aug 2-11 we are taking our fourth official team to Bolivia to encourage La Trinidad Anglican church, run a marriage retreat, and spend time with our friends at Niños con Valor. Applications can be found at restorationarlington.org and are due Feb 1.
- RILA Meals. Interested in serving a meal for RILA? Grab some friends, your small group, or your neighbors – it’s a great opportunity to support this ministry! Email email@example.com Upcoming clinic dates: 2/6, 2/27.
- Restoration is hiring a Nursery Coordinator! This person will maintain a safe and welcoming nursery environment by overseeing nursery space, supplies, curriculum and staff (both paid and volunteer). https://restorationarlington.org/news/restoration-is-hiring/
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Matthew 25 Gathering
We are excited to host The Matthew 25 Gathering for the Anglican Church in North America from February 19-21.
Volunteering: Many of you are opening your homes so that participants can experience gracious lodging. Thank you! We are looking for people to help provide a smooth registration process and attentive on-site hospitality (serving meals, making coffee, etc…). Please visit restorationarlington.org/M25G to sign up as a volunteer.
On-Site Prayer: We are looking for over 50 people from Restoration to provide prayer during the Gathering. It is one of the largest mobilizations of prayer people in our history and I am excited to see how God uses it in our community. We believe that you will enjoy serving during the Gathering. Sign up for a prayer slot or two today at restorationarlington.org/M25G
Wednesday, February 20, at 7pm: as an expression of appreciation to Restoration, the whole church is invited to attend the evening plenary session of The Matthew 25 Gathering in our sanctuary. Dr. Vincent Bacote of Wheaton College will be speaking on The Political Disciple and a theology of public life. It will be fascinating and we would love for you to come.