- All Sunday Volunteers: Today is the deadline to update your availability to serve in March and April. Since this includes both Ash Wed 3/6 and Holy Week 4/14-4/21, please check your calendars and let us know if you will be unavailable. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- RILA Meals. Interested in serving a meal for RILA? Grab some friends, your small group, or your neighbors. It’s a great opportunity to serve! Email email@example.com Upcoming clinic date 2/27.
- Bolivia Prayer Group: Gather for an evening of pray for Bolivia at Wallins’ home on Feb 28, 7:30-8:30pm. Contact Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Songs of Restoration and Prayer. Join us on Sat, March 2 at 7pm to a more contemplative smorgasbord of ways to communally listen and respond to the Holy Spirit. Someone shared, “It was a time when people started to let their guard down and allow the Holy Spirit to move.” Invite someone!
- Pancakes and Parish Meeting! This Shrove Tuesday, March 5, we will feast together at 6pm in the Fellowship Hall followed by the parish meeting.
- Ash Wednesday. We will be holding Ash Wednesday services to begin our time of Lenten examination March 6 at 6:30am, 12pm, and 7:30pm.
- Praying with hope. There is a team of folks who intercede on behalf of those who are pregnant, who desire to become pregnant, who are adopting, or who are mourning the loss of a pregnancy. If you would like to be part of this confidential intercessory prayer team — or if you would like prayer — please let email@example.com know.
- Restoration is hiring a Coordinator of Kids’ Small Groups! Supporting the Director of Kids’ Small Groups, the Coordinator of Kids’ Small Groups will maintain responsibility for the nursery space, supplies, curriculum, and nursery kids’ small group leaders, with a goal of providing easily accessible, meaningful opportunities for our children and families to grow as disciples of Jesus. restorationarlington.org/news/restoration-is-hiring/
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Matthew 25 Gathering
We are excited to host The Matthew 25 Gathering for the Anglican Church in North America from February 19-21.
Volunteering: We are looking for people to help provide a smooth registration process and attentive on-site hospitality (serving meals, making coffee, etc…). Please visit restorationarlington.org/M25G to sign up.
On-Site Prayer: We are looking for over 50 people from Restoration to provide prayer during the Gathering. It is one of the largest mobilizations of prayer people in our history and I am excited to see how God uses it in our community. We believe that you will enjoy serving during the Gathering. Sign up for a prayer slot or two today at restorationarlington.org/M25G
Wednesday, February 20, at 7pm: as an expression of appreciation to Restoration, the whole church is invited to attend the evening plenary session of The Matthew 25 Gathering in our sanctuary. Dr. Vincent Bacote of Wheaton College will be speaking on The Political Disciple and a theology of public life. It will be fascinating, and we would love for you to come.
Have an announcement for the Worship Guide? Deadline for submission is Tuesday at 5pm. Go to restorationarlington.org/contact/announcements