- Small Group Registration is Open! Small groups are a key part of our life together at Restoration. Today is the last do to register at restorationarlington.org or on the app.
- RestoMen Gathering – Join us this Tues Feb 5 for our next RestoMen gathering. We will begin at 7:30pm with supper and end promptly at 9. This month our topic is “The Challenge of the Pressure to Perform.” Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- RILA Meals. Interested in serving a meal for RILA? Grab some friends, your small group, or your neighbors – it’s a great opportunity to support this ministry! Email email@example.com Upcoming clinic dates: 2/6, 2/27.
- Praying with hope. There is a team of folks who intercede on behalf of those who are pregnant, who desire to become pregnant, who are adopting, or who are mourning the loss of a pregnancy. If you would like to be part of this confidential intercessory prayer team — or if you would like prayer — please email Louise to let her know. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Want to hear an unusual drugs-to-missionary story? If you’re in your 20s, 30s, just curious to hear about this or would like to meet some new, like-minded people, come to the Navigators 20s Brunch on Sat, Feb 9, 10:30am at Anne and George’s house: 2915 N Dinwiddie Street, 22207. This might be a good one for a curious friend. Questions? Check out nav20sdc.org and/or email email@example.com. Free food, brief teaching, extended hanging out. Bring friends!
- Restoration is hiring a Coordinator of Kids’ Small Groups! Supporting the Director of Kids’ Small Groups, the Coordinator of Kids’ Small Groups will maintain responsibility for the nursery space, supplies, curriculum, and nursery kids’ small group leaders, with a goal of providing easily accessible, meaningful opportunities for our children and families to grow as disciples of Jesus. restorationarlington.org/news/restoration-is-hiring/
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Matthew 25 Gathering
We are excited to host The Matthew 25 Gathering for the Anglican Church in North America from February 19-21.
Volunteering: Many of you are opening your homes so that participants can experience gracious lodging. Thank you! We are looking for people to help provide a smooth registration process and attentive on-site hospitality (serving meals, making coffee, etc…). Please visit restorationarlington.org/M25G to sign up as a volunteer.
On-Site Prayer: We are looking for over 50 people from Restoration to provide prayer during the Gathering. It is one of the largest mobilizations of prayer people in our history and I am excited to see how God uses it in our community. We believe that you will enjoy serving during the Gathering. Sign up for a prayer slot or two today at restorationarlington.org/M25G
Wednesday, February 20, at 7pm: as an expression of appreciation to Restoration, the whole church is invited to attend the evening plenary session of The Matthew 25 Gathering in our sanctuary. Dr. Vincent Bacote of Wheaton College will be speaking on The Political Disciple and a theology of public life. It will be fascinating and we would love for you to come.