- Congregational Input. As a church, we are praying and thinking about God’s plans for Restoration over the next 5 years, and we want to hear from you! We will have three congregation input sessions where we will listen to God together and share ideas as a body. We would love for you to join us today, March 17th at 3pm (Fellowship Hall), March 31 at 1pm (Fellowship Hall), and April 10 at 7:30pm (Weimer house).
- RestoWomen: Join us this Tues, March 19, at 7:30pm as we pick back up with Moses and the burning bush. We will talk about what it looks like to encounter the Lord’s presence in our lives. Light snacks provided. questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- RILA Meals. Interested in preparing and serving a meal for RILA? Grab some friends, your small group, or your neighbors. It’s a great opportunity to serve! Email email@example.com Upcoming clinic dates: 3/27, 4/10, 4/24, 5/8, 5/22.
- RestoArts Lent. Join us on Sat from 9-11 to help decorate the church on our journey toward the Passion story. “I know that the sun must rise.”
- Interested in Leading an Adult Small Group? Would you like to lead a Small Group? We are looking for new small group leaders for Spring 2019 (April to June). If you are potentially interested in leading a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to sign up is Sun, March 31, 2018.
- Public Speaking Seminar: People say they fear public speaking even more than death… we’d like to make it easier than that! Please join us Thurs, April 4 from 7-9pm to improve this important skill. We hope to develop persuasive communication skills, master the art of presentation, and learn what makes a compelling narrative. Guest speaker Darrell Johnson, who teaches at Regent College (Vancouver), has decades of experience speaking in front of audiences all across the world. Invite a friend or colleague to join us!
- Lenten Retreat – Join us for two days of intensive teaching through the Sermon on the Mount by guest teacher Darrell Johnson. Darrell served as a preaching pastor in the Philippines, Los Angeles and Vancouver before becoming a Professor at Regent College. He brings a passion for Jesus and a global love of the world to the Scriptures.
Times: Friday, April 5, 7pm- 9:30 / Saturday, April 6, 9am- 12:30
Location: Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church in Annandale, VA Register: lentenweekend2019.eventbrite.com
- Praying with hope. There is a team of folks who intercede on behalf of those who are pregnant, who desire to become pregnant, who are adopting, or who are mourning the loss of a pregnancy. If you would like to be part of this confidential intercessory prayer team — or if you would like prayer — please let email@example.com know.
- Restoration is hiring a Coordinator of Kids’ Small Groups! Supporting the Director of Kids’ Small Groups, the Coordinator of Kids’ Small Groups will maintain responsibility for the nursery space, supplies, curriculum, and nursery kids’ small group leaders, with a goal of providing easily accessible, meaningful opportunities for our children and families to grow as disciples of Jesus.
- Easter Vigil Baptism. If you are an adult and would like to be baptized at the Easter Vigil, April 20, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.