- Congregational Input Sessions. We are praying about God’s plans for Restoration over the next 5 years, and we want to hear from you! Please join us today at 1pm (Fellowship Hall) and Wed, April 10 at 7pm.
- Public Speaking Seminar: People say they fear public speaking even more than death… we’d like to make it easier than that! Please join us Thurs, April 4 from 7-9pm to improve this important skill. We hope to develop persuasive communication skills, master the art of presentation, and learn what makes a compelling narrative. Guest speaker Darrell Johnson, who teaches at Regent College (Vancouver), has decades of experience speaking in front of audiences all across the world. Invite a friend or colleague to join us!
- Lenten Retreat – Join us for two days of intensive teaching through the Sermon on the Mount by guest teacher Darrell Johnson. Darrell served as a preaching pastor in the Philippines, Los Angeles and Vancouver before becoming a Professor at Regent College. He brings a passion for Jesus and a global love of the world to the Scriptures.
Times: Friday, April 5, 7pm- 9:30 / Saturday, April 6, 9am- 12:30
Location: Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church in Annandale, VA Register: lentenweekend2019.eventbrite.com
- Songs of Restoration and Prayer is this Sat, April 6 at 7pm. This contemplative charismatic evening is an opportunity to listen and respond to what the Holy Spirit is doing in your life. Sing, sit, pray, kneel, paint, sticky note, journal, listen, quiet, loud, testimonies, etc. That all happens here, and God uses it. Bring families, friends, and roommates.
- Restomen Gathering: Join us on Tues. PM, April 9 for our next Restomen gathering. We will begin at 7:30 PM with supper, & end promptly at 9pm. This month our topic is “The Challenge of Living a Well-Lived Life”. Questions? Contact email@example.com
- RILA Meals. Interested in preparing and serving a meal for RILA? Grab some friends, your small group, or your neighbors. It’s a great opportunity to serve! Email firstname.lastname@example.org Upcoming clinic dates: 4/24, 5/8, 6/5, and 6/26.
- Interested in Leading an Adult Small Group? Would you like to lead a Small Group? We are looking for new small group leaders for Spring 2019 (April to June). If you are potentially interested in leading a group, please contact email@example.com. The deadline to sign up is Sun, March 31, 2018.
- Easter Vigil Baptism. If you are an adult and would like to be baptized at the Easter Vigil, April 20, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save the date for the Fall Retreat – Our annual Fall retreat is the weekend of Oct 12-13. It’s Columbus Day weekend, so we want to be sure you have the dates for you calendar now!
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.