- Holy Week offering: It is Restoration’s custom Maundy Thursday through Easter to donate all of our offerings to a cause or partner that is doing something vital in the Kingdom of God. This year, we are giving to an Anglican Latino Church Planting Movement called: ¡Caminemos Juntos! which in English means “Let’s Walk Together.” Their vision is to unify, mobilize and multiply Latino Anglican churches throughout the 35 countries in the Americas (which includes North, Central and South America plus the Caribbean). We are excited to augment our already established partnerships in Bolivia and our friendships in RILA by giving to ¡Caminemos Juntos! You can read more about it at caminemos-juntos.com/english
- Want to get connected? Our Spring Trimester of Small Groups begins Sunday, April 28 and registration is open today!
- All Sunday Volunteers: It is time to think about May and June. The DEADLINE to update your availability is Monday, April 22. Please check your calendars and update your MSP profile. Questions? Contact Kathy Kenyon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Youth, age sixteen and above, are invited to join Restoration’s Youth Confirmation Class. Students will meet every Sunday, April 28 – June 2 from 11am-12pm. Confirmation will take place on June 9. Contact Isaiah Brooms (email@example.com)
- Are you new (or new-ish) to Restoration? We’d love to meet you, tell you a little more about the church, and answer any questions you have – all while feeding you a great dinner. Join us, May 7 @ 7:30pm in the Fellowship Hall. To RSVP, go to restorationarlington.org/NTRD
Holy Week at Restoration
Maundy Thursday: The Last Supper & Foot Washing
Thurs. at 7:30pm (Shuttle service and nursery provided).
Walking the Cross Fri at 8:30am starting at the Brooks’ house
and walking the cross to Restoration.
Stations of the Cross and Silent Prayer Fri. at 10am (for kids and
the young at heart, followed by an art response at 11am in the Fellowship
Hall), 12pm, and 2pm. The sanctuary will be open for silent prayer from
9am to 10am and again from 11am to 5pm.
Good Friday: The Last Words of Christ Fri. 7:30pm People from
our congregation tell how their stories are woven into God’s big story.
(Shuttle service and nursery provided).
Preparing the Sanctuary: Sat. from 9:30am to 12pm
Join us in readying the sanctuary for the evening’s resurrection
celebration. It’s an anticipatory and creative time of joyful preparation.
The Great Vigil of Easter: Sat. at 8:30pm (shuttle provided, but no
nursery); bring food to share for the Resurrection Party. YOU DO
NOT WANT TO MISS THIS NIGHT OF CELEBRATION! Bring Bells!
Easter Sunday: Holy Eucharist 9am, 11am, and 5pm. Bring a friend!
(Nursery only. Kids’ Small Groups will not meet. Kids remain with their
families through the service.)