- RestoMen Gathering: Join us on Tues. PM, April 9 for our next RestoMen gathering. We will begin at 7:30 PM with supper, & end promptly at 9pm. This month our topic is “The Challenge of Living a Well-Lived Life”. Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Youth Confirmation Class – Youth, age sixteen and above, are invited to join Restoration’s Youth Confirmation Class. When: Every Sunday, April 28th – June 2nd, 11am-12pm. confirmation will take place on June 9th. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Casa Chirilagua’s Spring To Action! Spring2Action is Casa Chirilagua’s largest annual fundraising event! On April 10th, we are looking for partners who will help bridge the G.A.P. – would you pray about Giving to Casa? Asking a friend to get involved?Posting to social media? bit.ly/spring2casa
- Navigators 20s, 30s – Brunch 10:30, Sat, 4/13 It’s about story. Brian Barnett and Anne Cregger will be sharing their own stories and will help you find yours. These story arcs are not random… and they matter. Come, meet like-minded friends and learn more about God’s story. Email email@example.com
- RILA Meals. Interested in preparing and serving a meal for RILA? Grab some friends, your small group, or your neighbors. It’s a great opportunity to serve! Email firstname.lastname@example.org Upcoming clinic dates: 4/24, 5/8, 6/5, and 6/26.
- Easter Sanctuary Preparation – It has become a beautiful tradition for may to join in the pivot from the weight of Good Friday to the joy of Easter by preparing the sanctuary with flowers and art on Saturday (4/20) morning from 9:30am to 12. “I know that the sun must rise.”
- Easter Vigil Baptism. If you are an adult and would like to be baptized at the Easter Vigil, April 20, contact email@example.com
- Save the date for the Fall Retreat: Our annual Fall retreat is the weekend of Oct 12-13. It’s Columbus Day weekend, so we want to be sure you have the dates for you calendar now!
- Don’t leave without saying goodbye. In this area, people come and go all the time. We get it. But we’d love to say goodbye and pray for you before you go. If you’re moving away, please let us know.
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Holy Week Schedule: April 14 – April 21
Palm Sunday: We will begin outside with services at 9, 11, and 5.
Maundy Thursday: 7:30pm (shuttle service and nursery provided).
Walking the Cross: 8:30am at the Brooks’s House
Stations of the Cross: Fri at 10am for children and the young at heart, 12pm,
and 2pm. At 11am there will be an art response for children.
Good Friday: 7:30pm (shuttle service and nursery provided).
The Great Vigil of Easter: 8:30pm (shuttle provided, but no nursery);
bring food to share for the Resurrection Party
Easter Sunday: normal service times at 9, 11 and 5.