Sunday Announcements – June 2, 2019
- Today we have a Parish Meeting after the 11 AM service. The RestoBolivia team will host a BOWLivia fundraiser. Come fill a bowl with delicious food, make a donation, and stay to hear about all that is going on with our church family.
- The annual APEX Family Picnic will be immediately following the 11 AM service on Sunday, June 9 from 12:30-2 PM. Family members of current APEXers are invited. Ask Isaiah if you have questions. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Join us Sunday, June 9 for our Second Sunday Supper at Rocklands (3471 Washington Blvd. in Arlington) following the 5 PM service. We’ll meet up around 6:30 PM. Hope you can make it!
- Sunday, June 16 is the last day for kids’ small groups and the 5 PM service. Then, beginning Sunday, June 23, it’s officially summer at Restoration! During the summer, we only have services at 9 AM and 11 AM and nursery and preschool kids’ small groups.
- Want to be an influencer? Kids’ small group and APEX leaders stand in that gap between being a parent and a friend. Contact Louise and Isaiah to find out how you can make a difference. https://restoration.formstack.com/forms/apex_ksgl_interest_conversation_form
- We invite all the men of Restoration to join us for the RestoMen Cookout on Friday, June 21 from 7-9:30 PM at Steve Brooks’ house (3600 25th St., N. in Arlington).
- Don’t leave without saying goodbye. In this area, people come and go all the time. We get it. But we’d love to say goodbye before you go. If you’re moving away, please let us know: go to https://restorationarlington.org/we-will-miss-you/
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.