Sunday Announcements – June 9, 2019
- Confirming and Receiving. We welcome Bishop John Guernsey as he preaches and asks God to strengthen the work of the Holy Spirit in members of our congregation. 9 AM: Bailey Brents; 11 AM: Macrae Hanke, Evan Jones, Langdon Liebeler, Jonathan Nilsen, Savannah Wilson; 5 PM: Hannah Pilgrim.
- Want to be an influencer? Kids’ small group and APEX leaders stand in that gap between being a parent and a friend. Contact Louise and Isaiah to find out how you can make a difference. https://restoration.formstack.com/forms/apex_ksgl_interest_conversation_form
- All Sunday Volunteers: It is time to think about July and August. The deadline to update your availability is Monday, June 24. Please check your calendars and update your MSP profile. Questions? Contact Kathy. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sunday, June 16 is the last day for kids’ small groups and the 5 PM service. Then, beginning Sunday, June 23, it’s officially summer at Restoration! During the summer, we only have services at 9 AM and 11 AM and nursery and preschool kids’ small groups.
- We invite all the men of Restoration to join us for the RestoMen Cookout on Friday, June 21 from 7-9:30 PM at Steve Brooks’ house (3600 25th St., N. in Arlington).
- RestoWomen will have a variety of smaller gatherings throughout the summer. Stay tuned for sign-up opportunities! If you’d like to be a host, contact Beth. (email@example.com)
- Are you new to Restoration? Would you like a chance to meet the clergy, and learn a bit more about the church? Join us on Sunday, June 30 after the 11 AM service for a 15-20 minute conversation. We will meet up on the 3rd floor, and snacks will be provided!
- Don’t leave without saying goodbye. In this area, people come and go all the time. We get it. But we’d love to say goodbye before you go. If you’re moving away, please let us know: go to https://restorationarlington.org/we-will-miss-you/
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.