- Welcome new members of the vestry! Restoration has elected three new members to the vestry: Dan Vogel, Adam Guzzo, and Lorene Eberhardt. Thank you to all who participated! Please join us in praying for them as they begin their term.
- Thank you for supporting the Glebe Star Tree! Thank you to everyone who supported the Glebe Star Tree. Every gift was accounted for! Thank you to those who brought baked goods today, too. We’re grateful.
- RestoWomen Christmas Gathering: Our annual Christmas gathering is this Tuesday, December 17 at 7:30pm. We will share in some Christmas fun AND embrace the spiritual discipline of “waiting” that comes with Advent. Bring a sweet or savory treat to share! Email Beth with any questions.
- Advent Community Prep: We would like a half dozen people to help us prepare the sanctuary next Saturday from 9am to 12pm (that’s Dec. 21, plus an opportunity to clean up on Jan. 5 after the 5pm service). This is a great bring-a-friend and parent/child opportunity! Sign up here (even if all the slots are taken, you can still come). Contact Kathy Kenyon with any questions.
- Baptism: The next Baptism Sunday is January 12. We still have room at all services. The required parent training is Tuesday, January 7. Questions? Contact Kathy Kenyon.
- APEX: Resto’s youth ministry is looking for six adults who have a heart for and interest in influencing the faith walk of our middle and high school youth from January-May 2020. Please contact Isaiah for information about the many ways you can participate.
- Interested in being an adult small group leader? If you are a member of Restoration and are interested in leading a small group during the winter trimester (which will begin the week of January 19 and run for 10 weeks till the week of March 22) please contact Nathan. Deadline to sign up is December 22.
- RestoMen Retreat: Our annual Men’s retreat is coming Jan. 10-11, 2020 at Meadowkirk Retreat Center in Middleburg, VA. Sign up through this form!
- RestoWomen Retreat: The RestoWomen’s Retreat is Feb. 7-9, also at Meadowkirk. Speaker Elizabeth Fitch will lead us in a weekend of “Noticing God.” Register here.
- Are you new (or new-ish) to Restoration? Join us for dinner. We will tell you more about the church and answer any questions you have! Registration is open for the next dinner on Tuesday, January 21 at 7:00 in Fellowship Hall. To RSVP, fill out the form here.
- Keep up with Restoration! You can follow our Facebook page, (search “Restoration Anglican Church” on Facebook) and even follow our brand new Instagram: @restorationarlington. We’re so excited to share more about our church with you!
Advent Calendar for Dec – more details at restorationarlingon.org
Tue, 17 – RestoWomen Christmas Gathering at 7:30 in Fellowship Hall
Sat, 21 – Join us in the sanctuary to decorate 9am-12pm
Tue, 24 – Lessons and Carols at 3pm, 5pm, and 9pm
Sun, 29 – one worship service at 10 am
Sun, Jan. 5 – Sanctuary clean up after 5pm service