- Vestry Election continues today: Restoration will continue its annual meeting for the purpose of selecting new vestry members today. All members of Restoration, who have signed The Big Green Book, are invited to participate.
- The Glebe Star Trees are here! Grab a tag from a tree in the upper and lower narthex to be part of this annual tradition of blessing our neighbors. Glebe Star Tree gifts are due this Thursday, December 12, by 6pm. Questions? Louise can help.
- Second Sunday Supper tonight: Join us for our Second Sunday Supper tonight at District Taco following the 5pm service. We will gather around 6:30pm. Hope to see you there!
- Advent Community Prep: We would like a half dozen people to help us prepare the sanctuary each Saturday of Advent from 9am to 12pm (that’s Dec. 14 and 21, plus an opportunity to clean up on Jan. 5 after the 5pm service). This is a great bring-a-friend and parent/child opportunity! Sign up here (even if all the slots are taken, you can still come). Contact Kathy Kenyon with any questions.
- RestoWomen Christmas Gathering: Our annual Christmas gathering is Tuesday, December 17 at 7:30pm. We will share in some Christmas fun AND embrace the spiritual discipline of “waiting” that comes with Advent. Bring a sweet or savory treat to share! Email Beth with any questions.
- After service prayer training: Prayer is key to our life together at Restoration! Get equipped to pray for others. We have rescheduled the date of training and will share soon.
- Prayer for Bolivia: All are invited to pray for Bolivia and our ministry partners on December 12, from 8-9pm at the home of Kate and Endel Liias. You can also hear more about Restoration’s 2020 mission trip to Bolivia. Contact Kate for details.
- Interested in being an adult small group leader? If you are a member of Restoration and are interested in leading a small group during the winter trimester (which will begin the week of January 19 and run for 10 weeks till the week of March 22) please contact Nathan. Deadline to sign up is December 22.
- RestoMen Retreat: Our annual Men’s retreat is coming Jan. 10-11, 2020 at Meadowkirk Retreat Center in Middleburg, VA. Sign up here!
- RestoWomen Retreat: The RestoWomen’s Retreat is Feb. 7-9, also at Meadowkirk. Speaker Elizabeth Fitch will lead us in a weekend of “Noticing God.” Register here!
- Navigators 20s 30s Brunch this Saturday: Stories! Christmas and otherwise! We’re amazing people who all have stories to share This month come to share a short (5 min) story from your life. Extra points if it’s a Christmas story…come and just listen or come and share. You choose. Questions? Email Anne.
Advent Calendar for Dec – more details at restorationarlingon.org
Sat, 14, and 21 – Join us in the sanctuary to decorate 9am-12pm
Thurs, 12 – Glebe Star Tree gifts due
Sun, 15 – Caroling at Sunrise Senior Living at 6:45pm
Tue, 17 – RestoWomen Christmas Gathering at 7:30 in Fellowship Hall
Tue, 24 – Lessons and Carols at 3pm, 5pm, and 9pm
Sun, 29 – one worship service at 10 am
Sun, Jan. 5 – Sanctuary clean up after 5pm service
Have an announcement for the Worship Guide? Deadline for submission is Tuesday at 5pm. Go to restorationarlington.org/contact/announcements