Sunday Announcements – January 19th, 2020
- Small Group registration is open! Small groups are the easiest way to get connected at Restoration! Head to the front page of our website and sign up for one! Contact Nathan with any questions.
- RestoWomen Retreat: Feb. 7-9 at Meadowkirk. Speaker Elizabeth Fitch will lead us in a weekend of “Noticing God.” You don’t want to miss this time away and time together. Register on our website under “retreats” or on the front page. Deadline to register is today.
- Are you interested in membership? Join us for dinner. We will tell you about your next steps and answer any questions you have. Register here for the next dinner, this Tuesday, January 21 at 7pm in the Fellowship Hall. The deadline to register is today.
- Interested in traveling to West Asia? Our trip runs May 23-June 1, 2020. Application deadline is this Wednesday, January 22. Contact Beth with questions.
- RestoBolivia 2020: Join us this July 3-12 in Cochabamba to serve our ministry partners: La Trinidad Anglican and Niños con Valor. We’ll be leading VBS and spending time with our friends. Application can be found here. The deadline is February 1. Contact Kate Liias with questions.
- RestoMen: Join us on Tuesday night, February 4 for our next RestoMen gathering. We will begin at 7:30pm with supper, and end promptly at 9pm. This month our topic is “How do we deal with sexual temptation?” Questions? Contact Nathan Dickerson.
- Keep up with Restoration! You can follow our Facebook page, (search “Restoration Anglican Church” on Facebook) and follow us on Instagram: @restorationarlington. We’re so excited to share more about our church with you!
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.