Calling all Ladies of Restoration: Join us for our annual retreat: February 5-6, at Meadowkirk as we practice listening to the Lord, hearing his voice above all the others. Come just for the day or spend the night too! Questions? Contact Beth Tipps.
Come the whole time or just for Saturday (roughly 9:15a – 6:30p)! For those staying Saturday night, we will finish up after a worship service Sunday morning, about 11:00a.
HEARING HIS VOICE
My sheep listen to my voice… (John 10:27)
This February we will practice listening to the Lord’s voice, hearing him above all else. To do that, it helps to identify the other voices we often hear (the critical one, the harsh one, the condemning one, even the voice of comparison) and then set them aside as we tune our ear to hear his always loving. Several of our own Resto ladies will share reflections about what it’s like to hear Jesus’ voice above all the others as we spend time in specific gospel passages. There will time for prayer, spiritual direction, personal reflection, fellowship and regular ole fun :). Jordan Ware will be leading worship for us too which is a real treat!
Whether you are new to Resto or a long-timer, this is a wonderful getaway weekend with the Lord and with one another. Hope you can come!
- Just for the day: $45; Spending the night in the cottage bunkhouses $100; Spending the night with a roommate in the hotel/manor house: $175.
- Please don’t let money stop you! Scholarship dollars are available. If you would like to receive from this fund OR contribute to it, contact Beth.
- Should you need to cancel, we will refund 50% until Jan. 21.
- We are asking that everyone be vaccinated (2 shots). Thank you!
- If you would like to help out with the retreat, please contact Karen Wrightsman.