If you feel like there’s never enough time to get to know that person next to you, here’s your opportunity!
Next Wednesday from 6-8 PM, Restoration will be hosting a Potluck and Plastic Bag Drive at Quincy Park.
We’ll provide all the hamburgers, hot dogs, condiments, and drinks. You are invited to bring a side dish to share with your Restoration Family.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there anything I can help with?
- We are looking for someone to assist with grilling the hamburgers and hot dogs. If you would like to help, please email Lacy Jeffreys at CLJeffreys[at]gmail.com
Where is Quincy Park?
- Quincy Park is located at 1021 North Quincy Street between 10th and Washington.
Where should I park?
- There is parking available in the lot at the corner of Quincy and Washington or street parking along both Nelson and 10th.
Quincy Park is rather large; where should I look for my Restoration friends?
- We’ll be at the large pavilion towards the center of the park. The pavilion is up past the basketball courts and between the soccer field and volleyball court.
What should I bring?
- Side dishes, desserts, and drinks are welcomed. Here are some ideas of things you might want to bring:
- A few bags of chips
- Ice tea or lemonade (we’ll have cups)
- Watermelon slices
- Fruit salad
- A veggie platter
- Remember, we will not have a refrigerator so please avoid foods that spoil easily. Also, don’t forget to bring a serving utensil for your dish.
What if I can’t arrive by 6 PM?
- No worries – just join us whenever you can!
What’s up with this Plastic Bag Drive?
- We’ll be using the potluck as an opportunity to collect plastic bags for AFAC, so we’re asking you to bring your contribution. The outreach team will have a bin for you to place your unwanted bags in.