Friends, On Monday and Tuesday evening this week we had identical parish meetings. The agenda was 8-fold:
- a report on the summer survey
- a reminder of our core values
- revelation of our new logo and some of the words that are shaping our brand process
- a financial report and explanation of our FY2010 budget (Fiscal Year began Sept 1)
- Current staff decisions
- an explanation of the vestry election process
- a reminder of what it means to be a member of Restoration. Read FAQ here.
- an update of what we are doing in local and global outreach. (AFAC opportunities on Oct 4, 25 and Nov 15; Outreach Prayer Meetings on Oct 20 and Nov 17)
I’ll be honest, it wasn’t the most edge of your seat thrill ride. However, there was a genuine sense of thanksgiving for all that God has done in the last year. Restoration is a church of GREAT people. I am so thankful for them.
We recorded it for those who could not attend. Let me know if you have any questions!