The Fall Retreat has arrived! Make sure to leave Arlington by 7:30am on Saturday morning in order to be there by 9:30am.
Below are registration details and directions:
Registration opens at 9:30am on Saturday, please arrive no later than 10:30am.
Here is what you need to pack:
- Bedding and towels ARE provided – feel free to bring whatever will make your night more comfortable
- Clothes – check the weather beforehand, (rain / cold / outdoors)
- Bible, journal, pen
- Flash light
- Sports equipment for free time (amongst other free time options are a soccer game / hike / cornhole tournament)
- Board games / indoor games in case it rains
- Coat / Jacket / rain jacket (am I being too pessimistic?)
Take Exit 247A from I-81 onto Route 33 East. Go to the 7th stoplight (about 2.5 miles) and turn right on Massanetta Springs Road (Route 687). The main parking lot for the conference center is approximately a half mile on the right. (Look for the stone wall on the right and if you have passed the flashing light you have gone too far.) Follow the sidewalk into the main doors of the hotel and you will find the reception desk in the lobby. Welcome!
See y’all soon!