Sunday Announcements – January 17, 2016
- Small Group Registration is open online and on the app. Go to restorationarlington.org and the registration link is on the bottom left side of the homepage. Join one! It’s what we do.
- Training and Information for Church Security by the Arlington Police Department will be this afternoon, Jan 17 at 1:30 pm. The police department has developed a presentation to help churches, and all are welcome to attend this informational session in the sanctuary.
- Women Unscripted will meet again on Tues, Jan 19 in the Fellowship Hall at 7:30pm to learn more from each other about sacrifice. If you are woman, you should go to this.
- Mobilizing the church for life: January 21, 8:30am-5:30pm, The Falls Church Anglican. Anglicans from our diocese and around North America will gather to strategize, motivate, and mobilize our Church for life-based outreach. David Hanke and Nathan Dickerson will be attending and would love to have you join us. anglicandoma.org to register.
- What is APEX? If you are a parent, volunteer, interested volunteer, kid between the ages of 11-18, or someone who enjoys sitting in fun and future vision filled meetings about Youth Ministry, please be at the APEX meeting Jan 24 at 4pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- RestoArts Workshop: Communal Worship Music! If you are in middle school or older and either play an instrument (can loosely follow some chord charts) or sing, I would love for you to join me on Sat, Jan 30 from 1pm to 3pm to learn how to deepen and expand your experience of communal worship music. There are 20 spots available, and you really do want to be a part of this. Sign up at Restoration.formstack.com/forms/communal_music
- RestoWomen Retreat. The annual women’s retreat will be held at Meadowkirk from the evening of Feburary 19th to the morning of February 21st. We’ll be talking about worship, guidance, and celebration — the corporate spiritual disciplines. Registration is live on the website & on the Restoration app! Deadline is Jan 31. Sign up now!
- 2015 Giving Statements. This year, you will be able to retrieve your giving statement through Church Community Builder (CCB). Be on the lookout for an email from the church through CCB with instructions on how to receive your 2015 giving statement. Contact Kat Downs if you have questions: email@example.com
- Praying with hope. There is a team of folks who intercede on behalf of those who are pregnant, who desire to become pregnant, who are adopting, or who are mourning the loss of a pregnancy. If you would like to be part of this confidential intercessory prayer team — or if you would like prayer — please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know.