Calling all RestoWomen: would you like some fresh energy and ideas for your prayer life as you head into Fall?
New season. New habits. New workout program…. New prayer life?
This Tuesday, September 26, we will have our first Women Unscripted of the season 7.30pm – 9pm – and we have an incredible line-up of women who will lead our time together.
There will be six workshops, including
• praying for our parents,
• praying for others with the Book of Common Prayer
• praying for and with our kids,
• praying for the persecuted church
• praying for our families
• praying for the nations
Each workshop led by an AMAZING RestoWoman (or two)!
Will you join us? You will get to go to two workshops out of the six in the time we have… and you will WANT to go to all six. Each workshop will give you some ideas, tools and a chance to practice.
It will be fun. And you will learn new ways to pray… Do come!
And bring a friend.
So looking forward to re-connecting with you,
Oh and by the way: three more notices!
1. Do you want to be a mentor? Email Liz and she will connect you to Cindy and the team ( all women welcomed, special place for those 40+) No skills needed… just lived experience!
2. Nov 7: gatherings in homes. Save the date – and would you like to be a hostess? Email Liz and she will connect you to Kara Stevenson for more info
3. The Retreat: Feb 9-11, 2018 Save the date and sign up after the fall retreat. Email Liz and she will connect you to Jennifer if you would like to be involved in planning.