Sunday Announcements – October 28, 2018
- All Saints: If you have a loved one who has died in the past year, we would like to remember that person and give thanks for their life by including their picture in our All Saints slide show on Nov 4. Pictures and a short description of their relationship to you are due by Tues, Oct 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RestoChoir! Join us this afternoon! In the coming months we’ll have several opportunities for choral singing in the life and worship of our church. We’ll kick things off with an intro lunch and singalong today from 1-3pm. Interested? Email Liz Jones (email@example.com)
- Ryan Bettwy’s Ordination Tonight. Everyone is invited to celebrate with us tonight at the 5pm as Ryan Bettwy is ordained as a deacon in the Anglican Church.
- Advent Art: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today if you would like to join the team of people planning how Restoration will participate artistically this Advent.
- Baptism Opportunities Available. Baptism Sunday is November 4th. We still have availability if you would like your child to be baptized. Register on the website. Mandatory parent training is on Tues, Oct 30th, Registration Deadline: Sun, Oct 28th. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
- RILA Meals. We love providing food for clients and volunteers during clinic nights but are in need of more volunteers! Feel free to bring a meal as a family, with friends, roommates, or neighbors! Email Kate – firstname.lastname@example.org. Upcoming dates: 11/7, 11/28
- RestoMen: Join us on Tues, Nov 6 for our next RestoMen gathering. We will begin at 7:30pm with supper, and end promptly at 9pm. This year we are looking at the challenges men face today, and our first topic is “The Challenge of Getting Real with Others.”
- Are You a Musician? Would you like to serve on a Sunday? Would you like to serve on a “special” Sunday? Matt would love to chat with you. We are especially looking for percussionists and auxiliary instruments (violins, cellos, banjos, etc.). Email email@example.com.
- Clergy Emergency Contact Number: This is a way for you to contact one of our clergy if you have any sort of pastoral emergency. Text or call 571.766.6495 to get through to one of them right away.
Key Dates for the Fall: Reserve these dates. More details to come!
Nov 2 – Nov 3 (Fri-Sat): Wisdom and Technology