- I go to church
- I attend a small group
And..what – is there more?
Over the last five years at Restoration we have sought to listen very deliberately to God’s voice and to be careful about the choices we make about investing our time, money and talents as a community. To that end we have
- A group called the Outreach Steering Team which prays and deliberates over financial proposals;
- An open group called the Outreach Planning team who meets periodically to think about researching the area, action plans and timelines and helping people in our community to connect;
- Love Arlington a small group with a big heart, which seeks to provide an entry point for people at Restoration to find ways to serve the marginalized and talk to their friends and neighbors about Jesus;
- We have gradually accumulated friends and partners in some diverse ministries around Arlington;
- And we have ventured abroad, forging links in West Asia, Cambodia and Bolivia.
Want to meet all these people and partners and more?
Want to dream about where you might find a place in serving others?
Want to simply mingle after church and eat snacks?
Why not pop by the Fellowship Hall on Sunday 9/21 after any one of the services and find out more. Find out where God is at work – connecting us with himself, others and the needs of the world.
Questions? Ask Liz, if she doesn’t know the answer, she will find it out! firstname.lastname@example.org